I’m a slightly stressed-out married mum to three amazing, tiresome, funny, irritating, clever kids.
- No 1 son, aged 17, usually known as my eldest on the blog. He’s in year 12 at school and has just started 6th form at a grammar school. He loves Scouting, watches a lot of films and wants to climb mountains – he’s already conquered the Three Peaks.
- No 2 son, aged 14, usually known as my younger son. He’s in year 9 at grammar school and is incredibly clever. He plays football and rugby and is another Scout.
- My daughter, aged 12, is in year 7 at grammar school. She is a brilliant dancer and highly focused and motivated in everything she does. She loves clothes and fashion.
I write about family life with school age kids and all it entails – the highs, the lows, the laughs, the bickering, the strops, the pride.
As for me, I took redundancy from my job as a press officer in 2014 and now work as a freelance writer, but I’m a mum first and foremost. You can usually find me hanging around freezing to death on a touchline somewhere or sitting outside a dance class. My love of parkrun and running in general borders on obsession.
I’m a vegetarian teetotaller and eat a lot of Green & Blacks. I love reading and share my love of books here too.
I wake up too early every day and hate housework.
I started this blog in 2011 ago because I thought my kids were funny and I wanted to share that with the world. Since then I’ve shared a lot more than their sense of humour. I do hope they won’t hate me for it.
So if you like a laugh and a few tears, if you want to feel smug that your kids are better behaved than mine or you are shaking your head in exasperated recognition, read on… I would be very happy for you to join us in MumofThree World.
You can also find me on
- Twitter – @sarahMo3W
- Instagram – sarahmo3w
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/MumofThreeWorld
- Google Plus – Sarah Mummy
- email me at email@example.com
Pop over and say hello!