If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be? OneDad3Girls asked me what I would like and it wasn’t easy at first. But then I realised there were LOADS of things I wanted.
- I want my children to live long, happy, healthy lives.
- I want to be able to take my children to school and pick them up again every day.
- I want to be able to not work, but still live a comfortable life and go on holidays.
- I want to spend more time writing.
- I want to never have to change a bed again.
- I want someone to cook for my kids, encourage them to try new things, then clear it all away afterwards.
- Actually, I want a housekeeper.
- I want to buy loads of Superdry stuff – even the stuff that is way too impractical for the £100 price tag.
- I want to buy my daughter lots of clothes without spoiling her (and without my husband frowning on us both).
- I want a personal IT consultant available 24/7 for when I get confused by basic IT.
- I want to be able to eat whatever I like without feeling rough afterwards.
- I want to do two dance classes a week.
- I want to be able to learn dance routines easily.
Now I’ll challenge a few people to take part:
3 children and it
What do you want, ladies?